Leave Your Luggage is looking for a full-stack developer with strong Python and ECMA6 skills along with a good understanding of REST APIs to join a young and passionate team.
As part of our development team, you will primarily be developing an API used by LYL’s strategic partners. You will also work towards implementing the API within our various platforms such as the official website and mobile applications.
The team is currently located in Amsterdam West but will be relocating to Schiphol in the coming weeks.
- Help design, develop and deploy LYL’s API
- Assist development of related web and mobile applications
- Good knowledge of software design patterns
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working outside the boundaries of your core skill set.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of OOP experience (Python, PHP)
- Experience designing / developing REST APIs
- Strong ECMA6 skills is a pre
- Experience building unit tests
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environments
- Django REST framework experience is a plus
- Knowledge of React Native is a plus
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- 36,000 – 49,000€ yearly salary based on experience
- Ability to work 5 days per year from abroad
- Flexible working conditions
- 25 days paid vacation
Are you interested?
Send your application to email@example.com (We review and answer every application)